The mission of the Pharmaceutical Industry is to foster innovation and the development of therapies that respond to the needs of treatment and prevention of new pathologies, as well as providing medicines that are an improvement to the health and quality of life of the populations.
In carrying out its mission, the Pharmaceutical Industry defends high ethical and quality standards, allied to social responsibility and the duty of solidarity.
The primary objective of APIFARMA is, through the provision of services to associated companies, to defend the common interests of its members, covering all the multidisciplinary fields relevant to the sector, namely:
- Defense of high standards of quality, safety and efficacy of medicines produced.
- Defense of a fast and efficient drug approval system.
- Protection of industrial property rights.
- Proximity to the patient, the first recipient of its activity.
- Interaction with the scientific community, both for the exchange of knowledge and for the preservation of the scientific heritage.
- Promotion of a culture of environmental defense, as a safeguard of Public Health.
- Proximity with the Community, to spread its mission and values.
- Full respect for the legislation that applies to it, not admitting any form of forced or compulsory labor or child labor in the development of its activities.
Para mais informações acesse através do seguinte link www.apifarma.pt